After my marriage when I moved to Dubai, I hardly knew anyone . We were invited to Awdhesh’s friends house for a party. Since I was meeting everyone for the first time, I thought of baking something. I made my way in to my amazing dubai family with this #chocomousse. Everyone loved this & me too 😉
So, if you are new in a group of people, may be you shifted to a new society or a new office & you want to make your own space (& who doesn’t want to be liked by people), just treat them with this spoon licking cold dessert, which is super easy to make & you cannot go wrong with this.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Recipe Level: Easy to Medium
Spice Level: Sweet
Serves: 6 People
Shelf Life: 2-3 days
1 Big Bowl
1 Deep pan
1 Whisk/Electric beater
1 Deep bowl
6 Small cups to serve
150gm Dark Chocolate (chopped into small pcs)
2 eggs separated (need only 1 yolk & 2 egg white)
Choco chip for decoration
Separate 2 Egg Whites & 1 Yolk
- Put cream in a pan & bring to boil
- Take it off the heat & add to the chocolate in a big bowl (later we will add egg white in this bowl itself)
- Let the mixture cool a little, add 1 yolk & mix well
- Other side beat egg white in a bowl & gradually add sugar to make stiff peaks.
- Fold in Egg white mixture in chocolate mixture by cut & fold method so that you do not deflate the air in egg whites.
- Put the mixture in the serving bowl or individual cups & chill in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Decorate with choco chips & serve.
- Ensure all ingredients are at room temperature.
- Don’t boil the cream a lot, take it off as soon as it starts to bubble & pour on chocolate
- You can garnish with fresh straw berries as well for fresh flavour.