Everyone wants to party & party healthy is the new way of life. Guacamole is one such healthy dip which everyone loves. If you have got bored with regular version, try this variation of guacamole mixed with blue cheese. I am sure you & your guest will love it.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Recipe Level: Easy
Spice Level: Medium
Serves: 3-4 People
Shelf Life: Fresh
Serving Suggestion: Serve it with Nachos, Tacos or any other chips. Have it as a spread on toast for breakfast
Dietary: Vegan, Vegetarian, Nut free, Gluten free, Healthy
1 fork or mortar & pestle
- 1 Ready to use avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium size deseeded tomato cut into small cube
- 1 Green Chilli -finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Cilantro/ Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp blue cheese
Chop all the ingredients into small cubes
- Peel the avocado to remove the core.
- Mash it with the help of fork or mortar & pestle
- Add onion, tomato , chili ,cilantro, lime juice, blue cheese, salt & mix well
- Serve as soon as you make it.
- Avocado turns brown if kept in contact with air . To avoid this, you can put pit of the avocado & remove when ready to consume or add little extra lime juice.
- Remove chillies if making for kids.
- Add blue cheese just before consuming else dip may turn black.
- For authentic version, just remove blue cheese.